01 May 2011

Having a moment

Today I'm not on top form.  I had a very bad night, was awake a lot had crazy dreams.  Then this morning I read this beautiful piece on what Tash Clark thinks love is.  And ja being sick I am a little more emotional than usual.

I deserve to be loved like that.  And today I miss having someone to hold me, and tell me everything is going to be ok.  Someone that will listen to me without judgement just let me purge.  Someone who I can be with and that loves me for me, with all my quirks and things and doesn't try to change me.

I know having a special someone in your life isn't the be all and end all.  But sometimes I just feel like I've missed out on so much, wasted so much time.  I'm in no hurry to find someone, I need to just focus on me for a bit.  But a substitute would be nice.  I talk to my girlfriends and they are super awesome and supportive and set me straight and soothe and tell me that everything is going to be ok.

But sometimes I just want a strong pair of arms where I feel safe and comforted.  Sometimes I just want to surrender and be taken care of and not have to be strong.  I am strong and very capable to take care of myself and I surround myself with positive nurturing people.  But today I just miss having someone, just today.

Argh just having a moment - it will pass!

3 comments:

  1. It will pass and then it will come again!

    You do deserve to be loved like that - never forget that and never settle - EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - Im already feeling better :) I won't

    ReplyDelete