05 May 2011

This, that and the other

I went to therapy last night.  Even though I feel ok, it's good for me to go, it's really insightful and I'm learning a lot about myself.  Plus it's good for me to purge.  I did however allow someone to get under my skin and I'm feeling mighty irritated as a result.  And I'm irritated for being irritated.  So I'm just feeling irate today.

I was supposed to go to this launch tonight where the Parlotones are going to be performing but unfortunately my friend/boss is so sick shame, so she won't be able to go with me anymore.  I was going to just give the whole thing a miss I thought it was a bit weird going alone, but I decided to get dressed up, put my big girl panties on, suck it up and just go by myself.  I'll watch the Parlotones's set and go home after.  Who knows before the day is over I might find someone who is able to go with me.  I will consider it my baptism of fire into the world of singledom.  I don't have to worry about the kids as they are with their father this weekend.  I think that's why I'm also feeling a bit bleh.

Anyway I'm sure I will have a great weekend, I have a few things planned and we will see how the rest goes...

And I really really need to start exercising again.  All my hard work is going down the drain, my muscle is turning into sludge *disgusting*   So will have to see where I can make a plan as I can no longer go to gym anymore *sob*  But ok that's enough moaning for one day!!

If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart and I'll stay forever ~ Winnie the Pooh

1 comment:

  1. I would have gone with if I was closer!! But go have fun and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete